NEW PUPPY CHECKLIST
-Puppy food... You will be sent home with some. If you wish to change your puppies food please follow the directions given to you at pick up. You CAN NOT switch a puppies food all at once.
- Puppy treats (small-size treats to reinforce a puppy’s good behavior during training)
-Water & food bowls (weighted ones are GREAT new puppies have a tendency to turn them over)
- Safe toys (toys that can’t be torn up, chewed apart, swallowed, or entangled you will be sent home with one)
- Bed (buy to fit grown dog)
-Crate (for training & travel)
- Puppy ID tag (for help in the safe return of your puppy if ever lost)
- Dog grooming brush (This is especially important with your
- Flea control products appropriate for puppy use
- Pooper scooper
- Ear cleanser (ear cleaning if highly important for good ear health)
- Carpet stain remover
- Pee pads or black/white print newspaper for training. Some colored ink can be unhealthy for puppies.
- NuVet vitamins you will be sent home with a few. These are required for the firstyear for schnauzers and first two years for corso for their health guarantee to be valid. To order yours visit http://www.nuvet.com/ or call 1-800-474-7044 use order code 74581